CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So Spoiled!

Last week we spent 9 amazing days at Miramar Beach with my bestest, Ashley, and her growing family! We had such a great time and feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. Ash and I have been friends since we were five (so if you are doing the math right now that would be 25 years). If you don't know her you are really missing out on an incredible person. One of her real knacks in life is SHOPPING. Not your typical run out to the store and pick out a cute gift shopper, but really think about WHO you are shopping for and what can be meaningful. She finds these great little businesses people run from their homes through her love for blogging. My week began with a little happy for the Mommy to be. If you know me at all you know that I HEART CROSSES and hats. This will be a great hit at the gym!



Now this just isn't enough for my personal shopper. A day later I am feeding little Miss KJ her bottle. (more to come on her later) I ask for a burp cloth and the trendy mom busts out the most functional and CUTE burp cloth ever. Katelyn's burp cloths are curved perfectly to fit your shoulder and not fall off all while remaining super fun and fashionable. I comment on how great these little cloths are and remind my personal shopper that I will DEFINITELY need the website for this newest find. SURPRISE! Guess what's in the bag? Yup! A set of three for Mommy to be and little Isaiah.





By this time I am feeling a little spoiled but loving every minute of it. Gigi (Ashley's mom AKA Cole and KJ's grandma) graciously volunteered to baby-sit one night so the four of us could head out for dinner and some grown up time. This was a super special treat! We planned a night at Harbor Docks with some sushi and snacks. Cocktails were also enjoyed by the non-pregger members (again...more to come on this later). Another fact most of my friends and family know about me is that I HEART SUSHI! Michael and I have our own table at the local sushi place and are known on a first name basis. We have joked in the past that we probably spend enough money there to pay their monthly electric bill. Isaiah's wardrobe would not be complete without a little Japaneese influence. I cannot wait to dress him up in this little number and take him to meet our friends at Sumo Sushi! Along with the super cute onesie was a set of washcloths presented as a sushi meal ready to go. Really? Who comes up with this stuff?





Now, when I first found out I was pregnant Ashley sent me straight to the computer to look at diaper bags from a great company out of New Orleans. Kalencom diaper bags are PERFECT for mom's on the go. They are just the right size and come with a changing pad, smaller diaper/wipe pouch and a bottle holder. I can tell you how great these bags are because, of course, Miss Shopper herself has one and I got some use out of hers! Everything was so easy to get to and even better, the bags LOOK GREAT! I can also now say that I am the proud owner of my very own Kalencom Diaper Bag. The material makes them super easy to wipe down and clean up for those little spills and mishaps. Thanks Teena and Rick for getting this for us. I am in love with this bag and have already filled it wish some of Isaiah's necessities.




Thank you Ashley, Jay, Cole, Katelyn, Teena and Rick for making this such a great trip. I feel so blessed to have you all in my life. Ashley, Isaiah is so lucky to have TWO Aunt Ashley's in his life. He is ready to "rocks the onesie"!
If anyone is in need of a personal shopper I highly recommend Ashley! :)

4 comments:

  1. No we are the lucky ones! I love you both! I am so glad you enjoyed your happies! LOTS more to come.
    Talk soon.
    Me
    Yes, if anyone needs a personal shopper! I am THE one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both lucky to have each other! Love all the goodies, Ashley. You can be my personal shopper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to know that you love the burpies! If you need anything else I have another store other than my Etsy shop: http://whitesatinribbon.bigcartel.com

    Ashley is a great customer and she keeps me encouraged!

    Btw, if you haven't heard of this site, I got it from a friend: www.babysteals.com. They post a new daily deal at 9am MST. They have some pretty neat items and most are least half off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Looks like you are spoiled! Good luck and I love the baby's name!

    ReplyDelete