CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~Happy Third Trimester~


(Before we found out the sex of the baby my bestest, mostest creative, personal shopper Ashley sent me these in pink, blue and green to anticipate the big reveal!)
I can't believe I am 2/3 of the way through this pregnancy. I won't lie, the first trimester was ROUGH! I was more tired than I have ever been in my entire life and I spent lots of time not keeping my food down. The second trimester was a blessing. I had so much energy, the morning sickness was completely gone and best of all I only gained 3 pounds (keep in mind I lost 12 the first trimester). Now I am facing the end! I am so happy to welcome the new "gifts" that come with the third trimester. I have already gained a little more weight and I take REALLY long naps. I think I will take advantage of these now!
I am starting to feel Isaiah move more and more but doc is worried he is not moving enough. That coupled with the hemorrhage I had on my placenta the first trimester has convinced her that I need non-stress tests (NST's) done twice a week, every week until little guy arrives. If you had to have these done feel free to pass along any info! These are only done in the morning so I will be missing work which upsets me a little bit since Back To School time is always a little crazy, but Isaiah is MUCH more important. So please just keep us in your prayers. I really think he is fine and that she is following the motto "better safe than sorry" but I believe in the power of prayer! (i also hope my boss doesn't decide to fire me...HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment