CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

thankful


Tonight my favorite "loon", Karen, invited us over for dinner. I met Karen about two years ago and she has been a real blessing! She and I share the same sense of humor and both have great taste in wine! HA! I admire her outlook on life as she always does her best to stay positive even when things are down. She and Tony have become our Florida Family and we are so glad they are along for this chapter in our life. Pre-pregnancy I was "Jenny the Entertainer". Always planning gatherings at the house, cooking food, socializing, etc. Pregnancy has created a more "lazy" Jenny. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing my friends but the mind capacity to plan, clean and cook is absent. I am looking forward to this part of me returning soon! So needless to say the offer of a home cooked meal prepared by someone other than myself was very well received! Thanks so much for everything Tony and Karen. Ya'll are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment