CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

10 more weeks!



I can't believe summer has come and gone! I have gotten a lot done in the nursery this summer and with two friends having babies this week I am getting antsy! Isaiah can't come soon enough (of course I want him to continue baking as long as he NEEDS).
I start back to school next week and I am a bit aprehensive. A "little bit" of shifting and mind changing has landed me in 1st grade. I know God has placed me where he wants me but I AM CLUELESS! Hopefully this new challenge will keep me busy and keep my mind off the upcoming arrival of our little man (did I mention I can't wait for him to get here?) Surely a daily dose of 1st graders will help the time fly. On a good note (maybe) I am getting my same class that I had last year. The plus side of this is that I will already know their little personalities and they will already know my rules, routines and expectations. They were so excited about little Isaiah last year so it will be nice for them to ride these last ten weeks out with me. I can't wait for them to meet him!
To wrap up summer Mike has planned a date night for us tonight. Keep in mind we are on a pretty tight budget so I really look forward to these little "treats". Tonight we will be hitting up the local Silver Moon Drive In for a double feature. The whopping grand total will be $8! Can't beat that! For dinner we will probably pick up some fried chicken and biscuits. YUMMY!!! Picnic and movie! My heart is happy!
I hope all my teacher friends enjoy their last weekend of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment