CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Outlet Shopping for Isaiah


Yesterday we spent the day in Orlando shopping at the outlet mall. I think we hit up every kid store they had. First on the stop was the Converse outlet. Michael has been wanting a pair for himself but when we entered I headed straight for the baby aisle! How cute are these little shoes? I am so happy my little man will be sportin' the stringless converse. Of course I couldn't walk out with one pair when I found out the second pair was half off! I HEART THESE!


I think Daddy is a little jealous that Mommy is so obsessed with baby clothes right now, but I think he will just have to get used to it! After Converse we hit up Gymboree, OshKosh, Ralph Lauren, Carters, Diesel, and many more shops. I won't bore you with ALL the goodies we came home with but here are two of my favorites!
"Gigi" (Mike's mom) spotted these jeans and I knew that I HAD to have them. They are so stylish and cute (yes I think everything is CUTE). I went through a few shirts before I settled on the perfect one to finish off the look. I definitely think this outfit will be topped off with a baseball cap. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Here we have our Daddy inspired outfit. Michael is really wishing Isaiah would come out ready to toss the football and run around. Since this won't happen we can atleast dress him up like a little future football star!
We had such a fun, productive and HOT day. My feet are paying for it today (I will be wearing tennis shoes next time I decide to go on an all day shopping adventure). Did I mention we were there until 7pm? Thanks Gigi for all the goodies and the time we have spent together. Isaiah can't wait to meet you and sport his new wardrobe!

1 comment: