CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Third Trimester Blues


UGH! I have hit a wall. I have really enjoyed being pregnant and the 2nd trimester was amazing. In the last week or so I have felt a little more teary and dreary. Today it all came to a boil. Luckily for my hubby he was at work most of the day. hahaha. It is the craziest feeling I have ever experienced. You conciously know that your pregnancy hormones are making you irrational but you can't stop yourself from having a breakdown. Even mid-tantrum I am telling myself that I need to cut it out and I just can't. Why does this have to happen? I have been sitting here for hours trying to decide what I can do to help myself.
Here is what I have come up with. If you have some better suggestions or tips PLEASE SHARE!
1. Continue to hit the gym everyday for a blast of cardio and some yoga.
2. Do something nice for myself once a day.
3. Do something nice for Michael once a day.
4. Read a book to Isaiah each morning.
5. PRAY, spend time in the word and thank God for this blessing he has gifted us.
6. Float in the pool to relieve some of the pressure and head to my happy place!
I can't believe I am already 30 weeks pregnant but some days I feel like it's still a long road ahead. I like to be proactive and in control of situations. I have decided these hormone rages must be my body's way of telling me I am going to have to give up some control. Ch-ch-ch-changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment