CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

I Miss My Groupies!


Congrats to our small group family leaders, Bryan and Jen, on the birth of their son Jason! I just know Ellie is going to be a GREAT big sister. Jason joined our happy little world last week. Jen and I have shared our pregnancy woes the last 6 months....now I must wait out the new mommy fun! When I found out the due date Jen and I were projected to be 10 weeks apart. I'm hoping for 8 or 9 weeks apart, but I guess that isn't up to me. hahahaha
I can't imagine what the first weeks of mommyhood are like, but I do know that I miss my small groupies. This summer was a whirlwind of vacations and missed group time. I am looking forward to our next meeting as I know I will be taking some off time when Isaiah arrives. Anyways, just wanted to send a shout out to my little family. Love you all and miss you!

***Mary and Brandon, you MUST join our next pic (or I will have to come over with my camera and get your pic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment