CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Who's the Hippest Hostess in Town?

If you guessed this blog would be about my bestest, mostest talented, mostest creative, personal shopper, Ashley....then you were RIGHT! About three weeks ago I presented her with a task: thank you cards for Isaiah. Boy oh boy did she ever come through! The only request I had was that a cross be included (based on his name and story behind it this was perfect for me). I never expected them to be SO perfect. She has such a knack for picking out the right card stock, most fabulous fonts and great graphics. Check them out!





















Of course Ashley wouldn't be happy to ONLY send my request she had to go the extra mile (such the entrepneur). I now have "blogspotter" business cards. I AM NOW PUTTING IN A REQUEST FOR "MOMMY" BUSINESS CARDS! (hope you got that Ash)





















And all of this cute stuff came packaged in a handy, reusable, eco friendly velcro bag from White Satin Ribbon. Check out her ETSY shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whitesatinribbon




SO....now that you are all super jealous of my goodies, I have great news! You can make some super cute purchases from Ashley, too! Her prices are great and she doesn't need a whole lot of direction from you (if you're like me and have no clue). I'm sure she will welcome the involvement and fresh ideas though! Check out her hostessing blogspot http://www.thehiphostess.blogspot.com/ OR find her on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Memphis-TN/The-Hip-Hostess/128604060865?v=info&ref=ts.
You have my guarantee that YOU WILL BE HAPPY!
Cheers to the hippest hostest in town!
LOVE YA GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about all of your goodies! I also appreciate the little note about White Satin Ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete