CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Perfect Timing!



So if you are a blog follower you know from my last post that the third trimester blues have set in. I did lots of self therapy yesterday and was starting to feel much better! Today I went to the gym and hopped on the elyptical for 1/2 an hour. I was so looking forward to plunging in the pool when I finished so I could lift this belly, but the weather had other plans! Lucky for me there was a SURPRISE on my doorstep when I pulled up. What a great way to cheer a moody-mommy-to-be up! I came right in and ripped the package open (in my defense there was no return address so I didn't know who it was from and it was addressed to me). I opened up the box only to find the cutest, most perfect, fitted ALABAMA ball cap and t-shirt. I can't believe Isaiah has his first fitted cap. It is so tiny! The shipping sheet inside let me know the package was from Matt (Mike's best friend) and Mary!




I AM IN LOVE! Isaiah is going to be the cutest Bama fan of the season. Thanks so much Matt and Mary for thinking of us during this exciting time in our lives. I hope we can work out a time to watch a game together this season! No tequila for me this season but boy oh boy I can't wait to hear that conch horn blow and get a big RRRRRROOOOOLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!

4 comments:

  1. Jenny! How precious!!! I love it and he is going to be the cutest!!!! You need to post some pregger pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmm....maybe not! hahaha
    i don't feel cute i feel disgusting! wouldn't wanna hurt anyone's eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guys! So glad you like it all. Isaiah will look so cute in his Bama gear!

    ReplyDelete